There are few things more frustrating than sitting down for a cold one with the boys, popping in some chicken fingers (the good kind!), when suddenly, BAM! your game crashes!
CRASHES DURING LOADING/GAMEPLAY:
Players will most often experience crashes when their device does not have sufficient resources available to run the game. [Minimum Device Specs can be found HERE]
If you're experiencing repeated crashes, here are a few suggestions on how to improve your device's performance:
- Ensure no other apps are running in the background while playing Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money
- If crashes only occur after playing for long periods of time, try force closing the app more often
- Clear your game cache/data regularly on your device
- Android: Settings -> Apps -> Find TPB: Greasy Money and tap on it -> Storage
- iOS: Reinstall the app (this won't lose your progress)
- Restart your device every few days to ensure it's running optimally
- Check to see if you're on the latest OS version for your device
CRASHES DURING VIDEO ADS:
We're continually working on improving stability when watching ads.
If you are experiencing consistent crashes related to watching a specific ad, please take a screenshot of the ad(s) in question and email them to email@example.com.